Safe House Program
- Set Free Refuge provides emergency housing for up to 90 days in a safe home-like environment. Each woman is given the following support services: basic needs, food, clothing and shelter, crisis counseling, holistic case management, love, mentoring, and skills training as well as access to medical and mental health professionals.
- Qualify for Services
- We evaluate each woman on a case by case basis.
- Program requirements: Must be 18 years or older. Please click the "Housing Application" below to apply.
- If you want to refer someone to our program, please click here.
- For immediate assistance call 850-463-5191